Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope that you had a wonderful season of family, friends, traditions, and all that Christmas time brings!
We are finally getting into our regular routine after all the festivities. I just wanted to tell you some of our family favorites from this year that I know I will be making for years to come.
1. Chicken Biscuit Pie This recipe is great to take to someone who needs a meal and is perfect for wintry nights. My family does not really like Chicken Pot Pie but this is so good!
2 Sticky Baked Chicken I make this recipe a lot because it is budget friendly and delicious! You can make it simple and just serve with rice or make it a Sunday dinner with special sides.
3. Cheesy Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese My husband really likes macaroni and cheese. this baked version I make almost weekly!
4. Whole Wheat Biscuits This is a easy recipe and great for breakfast or dinner. These show up on our table at least twice a week ( my kids love biscuits ). Now, I do bake mine in a cast iron skillet instead of a baking sheet and I love the results.
5. Cinnamon Shortbread Bars The latest new recipe I posted but I will be making these for all the Christmas’s to come. They disappeared fast.
6. Beef and Bean Burritos these come together rather quickly and great to have in the freezer for really busy nights.
7. Home Baked Chicken with Spinach and Potatoes This chicken by itself is the BEST roast chicken I have ever had! This all in one pan meal is great for busy nights but I think you should try the baked chicken part just once!
All of these recipes are definitely worth you trying. I make these recipes on a normal basis. You might just want to add them to your rotation as well.
These recipes were the most viewed this past year.
1. Crispy Cocoa Date Bites I posted these a while ago but they are delicious!
2. Maple Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake If you love cheesecake this is a must try! My husband prefers all pumpkin cheesecake so I plan to post that this coming year!
3. Cumin Chicken with Creamy Pesto Pasta The flavors of this is super delicious! not the easiest meal unless you keep pesto on hand.
4 Greek Flatbread. This is another easier bread recipe and I usually have this stocked in the freezer to make chicken tacos or to go along with a rice dish.
I sure hope that you try out one or more of these recipes! l would love to know if you do!